Join Our Family
Interested in being part of the Julius Silvert team? Then we’re interested in hearing from you. We’re always looking for enthusiastic, driven people to bring on board.
We are a growing food distribution company recruiting a dynamic Sales Assistant to work with the Owner and his team. Please note the hours for this position is 3:00pm - 11:30pm Sunday - Friday.
This position plays a key role in ensuring customers receive the highest standards of service and orders are entered properly each night. This position is responsible for communicating with customers, helping to develop relationships, and assist in opening new accounts.
We recognize that a quality team is vital to support our quality products and services. With this in mind, we are continually striving to find the most qualified and committed candidates to join our team--those with a talent and passion for what they do! Please forward resume along with salary requirements to be considered for this position.
- Order entry
- All items entered to customer’s spec
- Limited/No mistakes nightly
- Any issues reported to superiors in a timely fashion in an email template
- Respond to customer requests
- Gather all info from customers
- Send to superiors in a timely, concise fashion
- Order reports
- Run a variety of reports to help analyze customers
- Help analyze reports
- Contracts reports
- Run reports for customer’s pricing
- Usage reports
- Run reports to see customer’s overall sales
- Other tasks as required
- Passion for food and beverage
- 3-5 years of customer service, sales assistant, or order entry experience
- Sound business judgment and decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customers
- Must be flexible with hours - this position requires the shift of 3p-11:30p
Our successful food distribution company is hiring CDL delivery drivers! Up to a $1,500.00 signing bonus!
If you are a dependable, hard worker and looking for a successful career this may be for you! We are hiring CDL and non/CDL drivers to deliver to our customers in several local areas.
• Competitive Salary
• Aetna Health/Dental Benefits – Eligible in 30 days
• 401k with 100% match up to 3%
• Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule & time windows. Immediately inform management of any deviations
- Unload product from truck by hand using a hand cart and place in designated customer areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs or docks in all weather conditions.
- Handling product with care when delivering
- Responsible for keeping company truck in good condition
- Friendly, professional individual with the ability and skills to service customers
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- CDL A or B required
- Clean driving record
- Respective lifting, up to 50lbs
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening (background check and a DOT physical & drug test)
Our well established food distribution company is looking for order selectors/pickers for mid and overnight shifts. If you are motivated, detailed oriented, reliable, can produce in a fast paced environment, and possess pallet jacket experience this may be an opportunity for you!
Please submit a resume or complete an Employment Application at 231 E. Luzerne St. Philadelphia, PA. 19124. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- Must be proficient (1 year experience) using a stand up pallet jack - Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Voice Select (picking using headset) experience a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Able to obtain picking quota
- Flexible with working hours
- Must be able to pass a background, physical and drug screen test
We are a fast paced food distribution company seeking a candidate with a great work ethic, reliable, and team player wanting to make a difference. Serious inquiries only.
We have immediate openings for a reliable experience forklift/reach truck (hi/lo) operator.
- Must have at least one-year experience
- General warehouse duties will consist of moving product/pallets for put away of product
- Experience with a reach truck/hi-lo
- Requires some heavy lifting
- Mid shift (11:00AM - 7:30PM) some Saturdays schedule could change, MUST BE FLEXIBLE
- Able to pass a physical, drug test and background check