Join Our Family
Interested in being part of the Julius Silvert team? Then we’re interested in hearing from you. We’re always looking for enthusiastic, driven people to bring on board.
Our successful food distribution company is hiring CDL delivery drivers!
If you are a dependable, hard worker and looking for a successful career this may be for you! We are hiring CDL drivers to deliver to our customers in several local areas.
Want to learn more? Watch our day in the life of a driver here !!
• Competitive Salary
• Aetna Health/Dental Benefits
• Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule & time windows. Immediately inform management of any deviations
- Unload product from truck by hand using a hand cart and place in designated customer areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs or docks in all weather conditions.
- Handling product with care when delivering
- Responsible for keeping company truck in good condition
- Friendly, professional individual with the ability and skills to service customers
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- CDL A or B required
- Clean driving record
- Respective lifting, up to 50lbs
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening (background check and a DOT physical & drug test)
Our well established food distribution company is looking for order selectors/pickers for mid and overnight shifts. If you are motivated, detailed oriented, reliable, can produce in a fast paced environment, and possess experience riding pallet jacks this may be an opportunity for you!
Please submit a resume or complete an Employment Application at 231 E. Luzerne St. Philadelphia, PA. 19124. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- Must be proficient (1 year experience) using a stand up pallet jack - Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Voice Select (picking using headset) experience a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Able to obtain picking quota
- Flexible with working hours
- Must be able to pass a background, physical and drug screen test
We are a fast paced food distribution company seeking a candidate with a great work ethic, reliable, and team player wanting to make a difference. Serious inquiries only.
We have immediate openings for a reliable experience forklift/reach truck (hi/lo) operator.
- Must have at least one-year experience
- General warehouse duties will consist of moving product/pallets for put away of product
- Experience with a reach truck/hi-lo
- Requires some heavy lifting
- Mid shift (11:00AM - 7:30PM) some Saturdays schedule could change, MUST BE FLEXIBLE
- Able to pass a physical, drug test and background check